“Repetition makes reputation and reputation makes customers.”
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises.”
“You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.”
Financial services recruitment consultancy
Citifocus is a privately owned company that prides itself in offering a unique, quality personal service that is tailored to meet the individual needs of each client. We believe that no two clients or candidates are the same and we respond to the individual needs of both our clients and candidates with sensitivity, diplomacy and professionalism. Our expertise and candidate pool encompasses both temporary and permanent candidates at all levels across a wide range of disciplines within the financial services sector.
We have worked with some of the most respected names in the financial services sector, building long term relationships with our clients and gaining an in-depth understanding of their business. We take great pride in watching the candidates we have placed, go from strength to strength in their chosen careers. We follow our values and apply ourselves to each vacancy with:
- An excellent reputation and impressive database that includes many candidates sourced via referrals
- Ex-industry consultants offering a broad and thorough understanding of the various disciplines within the financial services sector
- Far reaching advertising - candidates don't need to look far to find us
- Flexibility, and the ability to meet and communicate with candidates and clients’ at their convenience
- Constant contact with a strong network across the industry that enables us to identify passive candidates, particularly in a difficult market where demand outstrips supply and when candidates in specialist disciplines are difficult to identify
- Tenacity - we don't give up! Every role that we are given is a new challenge to embrace – it receives our whole hearted attention and we don’t stop searching until it is filled.